Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 1

I'm not sure if this is the birth, or the conception, or what, but this morning, at 11:47 a.m. as I lie submerged in LUSH blue water, morosely channeling Zooey Glass, I decided that I should, as an aside to the now five year-old banter I've been dishing for, well, the past five years, I should continue that wonderfully entertaining parade of opinions but perhaps more universally (?).  History, and the many jobs it graciously has thrown my way, has conspired to make my awareness of culture and all things pop about it rather elevated, if you will, and if that leads to a personal snarkfest, then so be it. It's sure as shit better than a snorefest. And I'm funny, goddam it.
Am I advocating a certain lifestyle? Sure. My own, and if you wish to follow, nice work if you can get it. If not, at least keep reading--you're bound to find something worthwhile.
Eew, was that actually an introduction?

No comments:

Post a Comment